We understand that it may be the first time your student is leaving home for a few months or a year to a possibly unknown city our country, and that this might be a stressful happening for you.
Feel free to contact us anytime and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have and provide any support needed.
If you are looking for accommodation for your children please fill out our accommodation form and we will contact you shortly.
In case you will be arriving in Zagreb with your kids in order to help them move in to the apartment please follow our advice
- Make a list of all possible questions you and the student have
- Make sure to have all the necessary documents for the temporary stay permit and police registration
- Zagreb is a very safe city and Croatia is generally a safe country – do not try to introduce new safety devices or methods in the accommodation, your kid is safe
- Please read the contract along with your kids – make sure you and them understand it – once the contract is signed it’s official
- Make sure to bring the rent when you arrive
One of the most important thing is that you explain to your kids that they are coming to a new country, with a different culture and people than the country they come from. Make sure they understand to be tolerant, open to communication and ready for new challenges.